Ferryl 404 Dilution and Cleaning Liquid
Coating , Maintenance
A cleaning liquid used for dilution of coatings, for cleaning of surfaces prior to application and as a multipurpose thinner.
Main applications:Ferryl Coatings
- Removes Dirt, Oil & Grease: Cleans surfaces prior to application of a coating.
- Provides a Clean Surface: Ensures best possible adhesion of the coating.
- Easy Dilution: Dilutes coatings to obtain the desired viscosity.
- Cleans Painting Equipment: Quick and easy cleaning of brushes, rollers or sprayers.
- Multipurpose Thinner: Suitable for use with most solvent-based paints.
Can be applied by brush, rag, spray, pouring or submersion.
Supplied in 10L metal drum.
|Ferryl 400R Anticorrosive White Coating||Paint|
|Ferryl 401 Anticorrosive Transparent Coating||Primer|
|Ferryl 502 Anticorrosive Fluorescent Coating||Varnish|
|Ferryl 505 Anticorrosive Fluorescent Coating||and More|