Ferryl 101 Anticorrosive Oil
Grease / Oil , Wire Treatment
An anticorrosive oil providing ultimate rust protection and superior penetration to extend wire-life and efficiency, including in cold climates.
Main applications:Mooring Wires
- Superior Penetration: Protection of entire wire through penetration into wire core
- Wide Temperature Range: For use in extreme climates and temperatures well below freezing
- Rust Inhibitors: Chemically active for ultimate rust protection
- Magnetic-Like Adhesion: Ensures excellent adhesion to the wire
- Semi-Drying Film: Protective layer prevents penetration of moisture - flexibility without cracking
- Lubrication: Protects against deterioration and wear - easy running of rigging
Can be applied by brush, glove or wire-lubricator.
Supplied in 25L metal drum.
|Lifeboat Falls||Hoists||Screws & Bolts|