Ferryl 401 Anticorrosive Transparent Coating
A dry, plastic-like coating preventing corrosion of metals, preserving original shine of surfaces and reducing need for maintenance or polishing.
Main applications:Stainless Steel
- Transparent and Glossy: Maintains the original appearance of the metal.
- Plasticity: Gives a durable, flexible, non-cracking coating.
- Rust Inhibitors: Chemically active for ultimate rust protection.
- UV-Stabilisers: Ensures long lifetime of the coating.
- Excellent Adhesion: The product can be applied to most surfaces.
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to oil, grease, petrol and saltwater.
- One-Component: Delivered ready to use and is applied like paint.
Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
Supplied in 1kg tin, individually or in packs of 10.
|Engine Parts||Nuts||Door Knobs|