Ferryl 505 Anticorrosive Fluorescent Coating
A plastic-like, non-cracking coating with excellent visibility, especially in low light, used to improve safety by illuminating hazards or warnings.
Main applications:Safety Markings
- Fluorescent Yellow: Colour gives excellent visibility.
- Plasticity: Gives a durable, flexible, plastic-like coating.
- Rust Inhibitors: Chemically active for ultimate rust protection.
- UV-Stabilisers: Long-lasting coverage and colour intensity.
- Excellent Adhesion: The product can be applied to most surfaces.
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to oil, grease, petrol and saltwater.
- One-Component: Delivered ready to use and is applied like paint.
Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
Supplied in 1kg metal tin, individually or in packs of 10.
|Steps||Tripping Hazards||Zone Markings|
|Walkways||Crane Hooks||and More|